In this policy we refer to You as “user”, “Customer”, “You”, “Your”. If You want to become a Customer of the Service, You need to register and open Your personal account through Our Website. At the time of registration, We ask You to provide Us with a certain amount of personal information. Submission of such personal information is voluntary, but without it You may not be able to receive Our Services. By providing Your personal information, You consent to do so for the purpose of delivering to You the Service.
Pursuant to applicable data protection laws, consider that:
If you live in a country outside the European Economic Area, collection of your personal data shall be governed according to the privacy laws of the State of California, USA.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Work Travel Save Repeat.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: India
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to Daily e News, accessible from https://dailyenews.in/
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, user name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- To facilitate account creation and login process
- To Fulfill and manage Your purchases
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- To enforce Our terms, conditions and policies for Business Purposes, Legal Reasons and Contractual
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
- For other Business Purposes: We may use Your information for other Business Purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of Our promotional campaigns, to evaluate and improve Our Services, products, marketing and Your experience. We will not use identifiable personal information without Your consent.
Will Your information be shared with anyone?
When You create an account with Us You give Your consent that We may process or share data based on the following legal basis:
- Legitimate Interests: We may process Your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve Our legitimate business interests.
- Legal Obligations: if We reasonably suspect that Your Account has been used for an unauthorized, illegal, or criminal purpose, You give Us express authorization to share information about You, Your Account, and any of Your transactions with law enforcement. We may disclose Your information where We are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests: We may disclose Your information where We believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of Our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which We are involved.
For How Long Do We Keep Your Information?
- When We have no ongoing legitimate business need to process Your personal information, We will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible then We will securely store Your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
- If You claim Your personal information to be deleted and Your account with Our Services to be cancelled, We will cancel Your account and information associated with it to exercise Your right “to be forgotten”.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Daily e News follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note that Daily e News has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Opting out of email marketing
You can unsubscribe from Our marketing email list at any time by contacting Us via Our Contact Center by email at email@example.com. You will then be removed from the marketing email list; however, We will still need to send You service related emails that are necessary for the administration and use of Your account.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Users Outside of the U.S.
In order to provide the Services/Products to You, We have the right to transfer your data to the area or Service provision and process it there. By visiting or using our Services, you consent to storage of your data on servers located in the country of Our residence. Specifically, personal data collected in the United Kingdom (“UK”), Switzerland, and the European Economic Area (“EEA”) may be transferred and stored outside those areas.
California Residents Privacy Rights
If You are located in California this provision applies to You. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits Our Customers who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) We disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which We shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If You are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit Your request in writing to Us using the contact information provided below. If You are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with Our Website, You have the right to request removal of unwanted data that You publicly post on the Services. To request removal of such data, please contact Us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with Your account and a statement that You reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the Services, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from Our systems.
California Privacy Disclosure:
Under the California Consumer Privacy Protection Act (CCPA), We are required to provide you with information about the information We may collect, the purpose for which We collect such information, the sources of that information, and the categories of third parties with whom We share that information. Please see the “Information we collect” section above.
Notice to Residents of the State of Nevada:
If You are a resident of Nevada, You have the right to opt-out of the sale of certain personal information to third parties who intend to license or sell that personal information. You can exercise this right by contacting Us at firstname.lastname@example.org and providing Us with Your name and the email address associated with Your account. Please kindly note that We do not currently sell Your personal information as sales are defined in Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A.
As required by law We will respond to all claims of intellectual property infringement. We will promptly investigate notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate actions required under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2) (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Daily e News does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
- By email: email@example.com